We are more than aware than showing you Frequently Asked Questions asked about us won’t be even close to satisfying all you want to know about us and is rather something you already read countless times. So, we thought it would better to look at things from your perspective which would mean in this situation going a little backward. Instead of ( F.A.Q ) Frequently Asked Questions we would like you to Question, Ask Frequently ( Q.A.F ) and we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions regarding Omega Freight LLC.
Below are Omega Freight's minimum requirements. We insist on partnering with only the safest drivers in the transportation business. Having the safest drivers allows us to move high-value and specialized freight for the most demanding customers, a privilege taken very seriously at Omega Freight. Meeting the Omega Freight's minimum requirements does not guarantee approval.
- 21+ years old
- Class A CDL
- One year verifiable OTR experience
- Verifiable driving history
- No DOT-recordable/preventable accident in the past 12 months
- No serious violations in the past 36 months, including reckless driving or careless endangerment
- No DUI on record
- No positive drug or alcohol tests or test refusals
- Overall safe driving record
These are minimum operator qualification standards subject to DOT requirements, and Omega Freight may impose more stringent requirements at its option. The decision of whether to qualify an operator will be made by Omega Freight in its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
Omega Freight Driver Requirements and Documentation:
- Social Security Card
- Information about previous employment for the past 10 years with start and end date
- Address history for the past 5 years with start and end date
Omega Freight Owner – Operator and Tractor-Trailer Requirements and Documentation
- Certificate of insurance for truck and trailer with Omega Freight as a certificate holder
- A valid certificate of registration for the truck and trailer
- DOT inspection for the truck and trailer not older than 6 months
- Article of incorporation
- Application for Employer Identification Number (SS4 Form from the IRS)
- Voided check
If you don't have your own registration, we can do that for you. In that case, you have to bring the following documents:
- Certificate of title
- Bill of sales
- Schedule of Heavy Highway Vehicles (2290 form) for the current period
- Congratulations on being part of our dynamic team. We hope to have a long and successful journey together!