One thing that goes hand by hand with the safest way of delivering your freight is,
The thing that the hauled freight must be the same when unloaded at the delivery location as it was loaded at the pickup location.
This is the moment where our drivers enter the stage. Due to their experience, being TSA approved, PSP and MVR Checked and one’s awareness while on the road, we are proud to say we haven’t experienced this. With us as your carrier be sure there will be no :
#4: Concealed Damage or Shortage
Loss from all types stated above can eat away your companies profit, and we are aware of that. Make sure:
- Your content is properly packed from damaging other items
- That is impact protected ( which will reduce the risk for fragile contents )
- Weight should be evenly distributed on pallets
- Put proper labels ( to reduce errors in stacking and warping )
- The package should be secured and free of holes or the other damage packing.